Southern Umpires Camp
- Operated by current and former Minor League and Major League Umpires. The most experienced staff available at any umpires camp in the country.
- Chief Instructors are MLB umpires Paul Nauert and Jeff Nelson
- Plate work with pitching machines taught individually to each student. Plus 2 man video critiques, plate work critiques and video viewing offered.
- Field mechanics taught with 2 man crews.
- Rules and interpretations taught in classroom skill sessions (Federation, NCAA and Professional)
- Each student will umpire situations involving high school players.
- Awards will be given for outstanding: Student (2), effort, hustle, plate and base mechanics.
- Only the first 72 students will be accepted in order to provide plenty of field time and instruction to each student (experienced orbeginning umpire).
Click here to learn more about the Southern Umpire Camp